- Name: Justyce Tabor
- Hometown: Portland Oregon
- Years Skating: I think its been around 6 or 7 years, but I've kinda lost track.
- Favorite Skate Spot: It's a tie between Walla Walla's bowl and the Combi pool, they are both super epic!!
- Greatest Achievement in Skating: Probably learning backside bonelesses, they are such a rad trick, and I would never think I would be able to do them until the day I committed myself on landing them.
- Favorite Music: I like to listen to Sublime mainly, but I also like a lot of Metallica and other heavy metal music that pumps me up when I skate.
- Favorite Food: Any type of cereal.
- Why skateboarding? Skateboarding is my "drug". I cant stop doing it, I love it so much, that I couldn't live without it. I'm absolutely, truly, addicted to skateboarding.
- Words to Live by: "Enjoy the little things."
Tweets by @JustyceTabor
September 22, 2013
You voted for them, and now they're here. Get yours today! Read More
July 29, 2013
Vans hosts the first ever Van Doren Invitational at the US Open of surfing in huntington beach! Read More
March 12, 2013
New hoopla product is here! Read More
March 5, 2013
new skate edit from Justyce tabor! Read More
December 31, 2012
our favorite pics from fans in 2012! Read More
December 21, 2012
win our hoopla sunglasses and sticker pack! Read More