- Name: Hunter AKN Long
- Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Years Skating: 5 years
- Favorite skate spot: Hickam Skate Hangar, Hawaii
- Greatest achievement skating: Backside 360 the Woodward West fly-box gap.
- Favorite Music: Alternative
- Favorite Food Fruit smoothies
- Why skateboarding?: It's my life.
- Words to live by: “Courage is knowing what not to fear” —Plato
Tweets by @huntahlong
August 4, 2014
hoopla was well represented at the US Open of Surf / Van Doren Invitational bowl contest last week Read More
August 30, 2013
Allysha and Hunter represent at Thrasher's Chili Bowl 9! Read More
Results and pics from the 2013 Tim Brauch Memorial contest Read More
July 29, 2013
Vans hosts the first ever Van Doren Invitational at the US Open of surfing in huntington beach! Read More
May 19, 2013
Alana Smith takes home silver at X Games Barcelona! Read More
View all posts tagged hunter-long.
April 1, 2013
hoopla team riders Hunter and Alana joined some others in Arizona this past weekend for a special screening of the women's skate film, "Underexposed" directed by Amelia Brodka. It sounds like a great time was had by all! Here are some pics courtesy of Brian Lynch and Ryonna Smith! Read More