hoopla team riders Hunter and Alana joined some others in Arizona this past weekend for a special screening of the women's skate film, "Underexposed" directed by Amelia Brodka. It sounds like a great time was had by all! Here are some pics courtesy of Brian Lynch and Ryonna Smith!
- Name: Hunter AKN Long
- Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Years Skating: 5 years
- Favorite skate spot: Hickam Skate Hangar, Hawaii
- Greatest achievement skating: Backside 360 the Woodward West fly-box gap.
- Favorite Music: Alternative
- Favorite Food Fruit smoothies
- Why skateboarding?: It's my life.
- Words to live by: “Courage is knowing what not to fear” —Plato
Check out our hoopla riders skating in the 2013 Vans Combi Pool Classic!