Allysha and Hunter represent at Thrasher's Chili Bowl 9!
- Name: Hunter AKN Long
- Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Years Skating: 5 years
- Favorite skate spot: Hickam Skate Hangar, Hawaii
- Greatest achievement skating: Backside 360 the Woodward West fly-box gap.
- Favorite Music: Alternative
- Favorite Food Fruit smoothies
- Why skateboarding?: It's my life.
- Words to live by: “Courage is knowing what not to fear” —Plato
Results and pics from the 2013 Tim Brauch Memorial contest
Vans hosts the first ever Van Doren Invitational at the US Open of surfing in huntington beach!
Alana Smith takes home silver at X Games Barcelona!
hoopla team riders Hunter and Alana joined some others in Arizona this past weekend for a special screening of the women's skate film, "Underexposed" directed by Amelia Brodka. It sounds like a great time was had by all! Here are some pics courtesy of Brian Lynch and Ryonna Smith!