new Girls Skate Network blog cam edit w/ Mimi and CB at the Oceanside park!
- Name: Cara-Beth Burnside (CB)
- Hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Years Skating: Many
- Favorite skate spot: My mini ramp, Kelly Bellmar's, Montana
- Greatest achievement skating: Gold medals at both summer and winter X Games, first girl in skateboarding to have a pro shoe, Protec Pool Party wins, former Olympic athlete (in the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan)
- Favorite Music: Thievery Corp., Zero 7, 80’s Rock
- Favorite Food Organic!!
- Why skateboarding?: I feel Free when I skate!
- Words to live by: Do what makes you happy.
Check out our hoopla riders skating in the 2013 Vans Combi Pool Classic!