- Name: Cara-Beth Burnside (CB)
- Hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Years Skating: Many
- Favorite skate spot: My mini ramp, Kelly Bellmar's, Montana
- Greatest achievement skating: Gold medals at both summer and winter X Games, first girl in skateboarding to have a pro shoe, Protec Pool Party wins, former Olympic athlete (in the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan)
- Favorite Music: Thievery Corp., Zero 7, 80’s Rock
- Favorite Food Organic!!
- Why skateboarding?: I feel Free when I skate!
- Words to live by: Do what makes you happy.
Tweets by @CBBurnside
April 7, 2014
Cara-Beth Burnside just returned from the first ever MAHFIA SESSIONS Read More
March 27, 2014
hoopla co-creator CB Burnside just returned from a skate tour in Hawaii with Poseiden Foundation Read More
November 4, 2013
new Girls Skate Network blog cam edit w/ Mimi and CB at the Oceanside park! Read More
September 22, 2013
You voted for them, and now they're here. Get yours today! Read More
August 16, 2013
Allysha Bergado rips at Rocky Mountain Rampage! Read More
View all posts tagged cara-beth-burnside.
March 12, 2013
New hoopla product is here! Read More