- Name: Cara-Beth Burnside (CB)
- Hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Years Skating: Many
- Favorite skate spot: My mini ramp, Kelly Bellmar's, Montana
- Greatest achievement skating: Gold medals at both summer and winter X Games, first girl in skateboarding to have a pro shoe, Protec Pool Party wins, former Olympic athlete (in the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan)
- Favorite Music: Thievery Corp., Zero 7, 80’s Rock
- Favorite Food Organic!!
- Why skateboarding?: I feel Free when I skate!
- Words to live by: Do what makes you happy.
Tweets by @CBBurnside
November 4, 2013
new Girls Skate Network blog cam edit w/ Mimi and CB at the Oceanside park! Read More
September 22, 2013
You voted for them, and now they're here. Get yours today! Read More
August 16, 2013
Allysha Bergado rips at Rocky Mountain Rampage! Read More
March 12, 2013
New hoopla product is here! Read More
January 29, 2013
Check out our hoopla riders skating in the 2013 Vans Combi Pool Classic! Read More
January 21, 2013
Nora wins the Combi Pool Classic! Read More