- Name: Cara-Beth Burnside (CB)
- Hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Years Skating: Many
- Favorite skate spot: My mini ramp, Kelly Bellmar's, Montana
- Greatest achievement skating: Gold medals at both summer and winter X Games, first girl in skateboarding to have a pro shoe, Protec Pool Party wins, former Olympic athlete (in the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan)
- Favorite Music: Thievery Corp., Zero 7, 80’s Rock
- Favorite Food Organic!!
- Why skateboarding?: I feel Free when I skate!
- Words to live by: Do what makes you happy.
Tweets by @CBBurnside
August 27, 2014
Girls Skate Network's edit from Alex Road skatepark Read More
August 15, 2014
hoopla at Woodward Tahoe's Girls Week. Read More
August 7, 2014
hoopla riders Samarria brevard, Mimi Knoop, and Cara-Beth Burnside are featured in the current issue of Coven Magazine Read More
August 4, 2014
Girls Skate Network edit from Clash at Clairemont! Read More
April 7, 2014
Cara-Beth Burnside just returned from the first ever MAHFIA SESSIONS Read More
View all posts tagged cara-beth-burnside.
March 27, 2014
hoopla co-creator CB Burnside just returned from a skate tour in Hawaii with Poseiden Foundation Read More