- Name: Cara-Beth Burnside (CB)
- Hometown: Encinitas, CA
- Years Skating: Many
- Favorite skate spot: My mini ramp, Kelly Bellmar's, Montana
- Greatest achievement skating: Gold medals at both summer and winter X Games, first girl in skateboarding to have a pro shoe, Protec Pool Party wins, former Olympic athlete (in the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan)
- Favorite Music: Thievery Corp., Zero 7, 80’s Rock
- Favorite Food Organic!!
- Why skateboarding?: I feel Free when I skate!
- Words to live by: Do what makes you happy.
Tweets by @CBBurnside
November 10, 2014
Allysha Bergado, Hunter Long, and Nicole Hause all competed w/ 50 other women at Exposure 2014, an all women's skate benefit held at the Encinitas YMCA skatepark. Read More
August 27, 2014
Girls Skate Network's edit from Alex Road skatepark Read More
August 15, 2014
hoopla at Woodward Tahoe's Girls Week. Read More
August 7, 2014
hoopla riders Samarria brevard, Mimi Knoop, and Cara-Beth Burnside are featured in the current issue of Coven Magazine Read More
August 4, 2014
Girls Skate Network edit from Clash at Clairemont! Read More
View all posts tagged cara-beth-burnside.
April 7, 2014
Cara-Beth Burnside just returned from the first ever MAHFIA SESSIONS Read More