- Name: Allysha Le Bergado
- Hometown: El Segundo, CA
- Years Skating: 7 years
- Favorite skate spot: Vans Combi Pool and Encinitas YMCA
- Greatest achievement skating: Competed in Xgames, Dew Tour, and Pro-Tec/Combi Pool Classsic.. I've also been on Disney, Nickelodeon, and AT&T U-verse... but by far, the best part of skateboarding is having the chance to meet and skate with many of the Pros that I look up too =)
- Favorite Music: Ice Cream
- Favorite Food Ice Cream, French Fries, and hot chocolate.
- Why skateboarding?: I just love the sport and the people I meet along the way; its been a fun adventure so far and I cant wait to see where else it takes me.
- Words to live by: Don't ever give up trying to do what you really want to do; never stop learning. Love and inspiration will help u succeed in your endeavours.
Tweets by @AllyshaBergado
October 29, 2014
Mimi Knoop and Allysha Bergado skated at the Resurrection in Ramona last week. Read More
October 15, 2014
Girls Skate Network just released their edit from our trip to Woodward Tahoe earlier this summer. Read More
October 3, 2014
Big thanks to the guys at Thrasher Magazine for the fun times at Double Rock! Read More
August 27, 2014
Girls Skate Network's edit from Alex Road skatepark Read More
August 15, 2014
hoopla at Woodward Tahoe's Girls Week. Read More
View all posts tagged allysha-bergado.
August 4, 2014
hoopla was well represented at the US Open of Surf / Van Doren Invitational bowl contest last week Read More