- Name: Allysha Le Bergado
- Hometown: El Segundo, CA
- Years Skating: 7 years
- Favorite skate spot: Vans Combi Pool and Encinitas YMCA
- Greatest achievement skating: Competed in Xgames, Dew Tour, and Pro-Tec/Combi Pool Classsic.. I've also been on Disney, Nickelodeon, and AT&T U-verse... but by far, the best part of skateboarding is having the chance to meet and skate with many of the Pros that I look up too =)
- Favorite Music: Ice Cream
- Favorite Food Ice Cream, French Fries, and hot chocolate.
- Why skateboarding?: I just love the sport and the people I meet along the way; its been a fun adventure so far and I cant wait to see where else it takes me.
- Words to live by: Don't ever give up trying to do what you really want to do; never stop learning. Love and inspiration will help u succeed in your endeavours.
Tweets by @AllyshaBergado
March 23, 2015
Alana Smith won Vert Attack 9 in Malmo, Sweden last week, with Allysha Bergado finishing in 3rd... Read More
February 6, 2015
Check out ESPN's gallery from the 2015 Vans Combi Pool Classic! Read More
February 6, 2015
Check out Girl's Skate Network's edit of the Vans Girls Combi Pool Classic Pro division w/ Alana Smith, Allysha Bergado, Nicole Hause and others! Read More
January 28, 2015
Check out our "Afternoon in the park" on the TWS site featuring Allysha Bergado, Alana Smith, and Samarria Brevard Read More
January 19, 2015
hoopla rider Alana Smith won the 2015 Vans Combi Pool Classic this past weekend! Read More
View all posts tagged allysha-bergado.
December 4, 2014
Check out Mimi Knoop, Nicole Hause, Allysha Bergado, Hunter Long and friends in Girls Skate Network's latest blog cam. Enjoy! Read More