- Name: Allysha Le Bergado
- Hometown: El Segundo, CA
- Years Skating: 7 years
- Favorite skate spot: Vans Combi Pool and Encinitas YMCA
- Greatest achievement skating: Competed in Xgames, Dew Tour, and Pro-Tec/Combi Pool Classsic.. I've also been on Disney, Nickelodeon, and AT&T U-verse... but by far, the best part of skateboarding is having the chance to meet and skate with many of the Pros that I look up too =)
- Favorite Music: Ice Cream
- Favorite Food Ice Cream, French Fries, and hot chocolate.
- Why skateboarding?: I just love the sport and the people I meet along the way; its been a fun adventure so far and I cant wait to see where else it takes me.
- Words to live by: Don't ever give up trying to do what you really want to do; never stop learning. Love and inspiration will help u succeed in your endeavours.
Tweets by @AllyshaBergado
January 19, 2015
hoopla rider Alana Smith won the 2015 Vans Combi Pool Classic this past weekend! Read More
December 4, 2014
Check out Mimi Knoop, Nicole Hause, Allysha Bergado, Hunter Long and friends in Girls Skate Network's latest blog cam. Enjoy! Read More
November 10, 2014
Allysha Bergado, Hunter Long, and Nicole Hause all competed w/ 50 other women at Exposure 2014, an all women's skate benefit held at the Encinitas YMCA skatepark. Read More
October 29, 2014
Mimi Knoop and Allysha Bergado skated at the Resurrection in Ramona last week. Read More
October 15, 2014
Girls Skate Network just released their edit from our trip to Woodward Tahoe earlier this summer. Read More
View all posts tagged allysha-bergado.
October 3, 2014
Big thanks to the guys at Thrasher Magazine for the fun times at Double Rock! Read More