hoopla was well represented at the US Open of Surf / Van Doren Invitational bowl contest last week. Alana Smith took 2nd and Allysha Bergado placed 4th right behind her. Also skating in the event was Hunter Long, Justyce Tabor, and Nicole Hause who all skated awesome. Mimi Knoop was there helping organize the event as well. Check out Thrasher's coverage here, and enjoy the video recap below!
- Samarria featured on BET
- Woodward Tahoe w/ hoopla and friends
- Alana Smith wins mini mega best trick at KDC
- Samarria wins Kimberley Diamond Cup!
- hoopla Double Rock session
- New hoopla decks now in stock!
- Alana on Disney's "Citizen Kid"
- Checking in w/ Samarria Brevard
- Alex Road Skatepark w/ Girls Skate Network
- MAHFIA edit from Girls Week at Woodward Tahoe