hoopla was well represented at the US Open of Surf / Van Doren Invitational bowl contest last week. Alana Smith took 2nd and Allysha Bergado placed 4th right behind her. Also skating in the event was Hunter Long, Justyce Tabor, and Nicole Hause who all skated awesome. Mimi Knoop was there helping organize the event as well. Check out Thrasher's coverage here, and enjoy the video recap below!
- Alex Road Skatepark w/ Girls Skate Network
- MAHFIA edit from Girls Week at Woodward Tahoe
- Mimi and Alana skate Houston
- hoopla in Coven Magazine
- hoopla at the 2014 Van Doren Invitational
- hoopla at Clash at Clairemont
- New hoopla graphics now in stock!
- Forbes: Why it matters to skate like a girl
- Rapid Fire w/ Samarria Brevard
- 10 multitasking action sports stars