hoopla was well represented at the US Open of Surf / Van Doren Invitational bowl contest last week. Alana Smith took 2nd and Allysha Bergado placed 4th right behind her. Also skating in the event was Hunter Long, Justyce Tabor, and Nicole Hause who all skated awesome. Mimi Knoop was there helping organize the event as well. Check out Thrasher's coverage here, and enjoy the video recap below!
- hoopla edit on the berrics
- New hoopla channel on MAHFIA.tv
- Blog cam #99 - hoopla pro release surprise
- X Games gallery from MAHFIA
- New hoopla pro models are here!
- Girls Skate Network: Creative Visualizations at Prince Park
- Alana Smith wins Vert Attack 9!
- See The Real Me – Alana: Breaking the Mold
- George Powell - Documentary Short
- ESPN's gallery from the 2015 Combi Classic