hoopla co-founder cara-beth burnside was featured in the March 2012 issue of Thrasher magazine! CB was asked to reminisce about her "classic cover" from back in august, 1989. Cara-Beth is one of only a small handful of female skaters to have ever been featured on the cover of Thrasher magazine. Yeah CB! ;)
- New hoopla graphics now in stock!
- Forbes: Why it matters to skate like a girl
- Rapid Fire w/ Samarria Brevard
- 10 multitasking action sports stars
- Alana Smith lands first backflip!
- Push the Prom 2014
- Evelien Bouilliart skates Morocco
- Alana Smith in Teen Vogue
- New hoopla logo tees now in stock
- World of X - Alana Smith