Here is a brief update on Ms.Hunter Long from Hoopla skateboards Hawaii. She started off her Summer heading out to Los Angeles, California with the Local 808 Entertainment team for their annual skate tour. Her first stop was visiting Woodward West for week 1 where she met one of her all time favorite female skateboarders Lyn-Z Adams-Hawkins(soon to be Pastrana?) They had a chance to hang out and get in a mini ramp shred together. Hunter has been attending Woodward West action sports camp for the last 4 years and this year she received the Target Award for "Outstanding camper." Congratulations... After one week of training at Camp WW, she continued on to Skatelab, Venice, Culver City, Vans Combi bowl, The Cove (meeting up w/Lizzie and Amelia for photo opp. with Julien Bleekers Girl skateboarding book project) then on to DC HQ to meet peeps and sample the QS door 33 TF. Check out some of the latest pictures below...
- New hoopla graphics now in stock!
- Forbes: Why it matters to skate like a girl
- Rapid Fire w/ Samarria Brevard
- 10 multitasking action sports stars
- Alana Smith lands first backflip!
- Push the Prom 2014
- Evelien Bouilliart skates Morocco
- Alana Smith in Teen Vogue
- New hoopla logo tees now in stock
- World of X - Alana Smith