Here is a brief update on Ms.Hunter Long from Hoopla skateboards Hawaii. She started off her Summer heading out to Los Angeles, California with the Local 808 Entertainment team for their annual skate tour. Her first stop was visiting Woodward West for week 1 where she met one of her all time favorite female skateboarders Lyn-Z Adams-Hawkins(soon to be Pastrana?) They had a chance to hang out and get in a mini ramp shred together. Hunter has been attending Woodward West action sports camp for the last 4 years and this year she received the Target Award for "Outstanding camper." Congratulations... After one week of training at Camp WW, she continued on to Skatelab, Venice, Culver City, Vans Combi bowl, The Cove (meeting up w/Lizzie and Amelia for photo opp. with Julien Bleekers Girl skateboarding book project) then on to DC HQ to meet peeps and sample the QS door 33 TF. Check out some of the latest pictures below...
- Girls Skate Network: Palm Springs Part 1
- Girls Skate Network: Blog cam #93
- NEW hoopla paisley flower cruiser now in stock!
- Mimi visits CHOC Children's Hospital
- hoopla at Exposure 2014
- Resurrection in Ramona recap
- Samarria featured on BET
- Woodward Tahoe w/ hoopla and friends
- Alana Smith wins mini mega best trick at KDC
- Samarria wins Kimberley Diamond Cup!