Here is a brief update on Ms.Hunter Long from Hoopla skateboards Hawaii. She started off her Summer heading out to Los Angeles, California with the Local 808 Entertainment team for their annual skate tour. Her first stop was visiting Woodward West for week 1 where she met one of her all time favorite female skateboarders Lyn-Z Adams-Hawkins(soon to be Pastrana?) They had a chance to hang out and get in a mini ramp shred together. Hunter has been attending Woodward West action sports camp for the last 4 years and this year she received the Target Award for "Outstanding camper." Congratulations... After one week of training at Camp WW, she continued on to Skatelab, Venice, Culver City, Vans Combi bowl, The Cove (meeting up w/Lizzie and Amelia for photo opp. with Julien Bleekers Girl skateboarding book project) then on to DC HQ to meet peeps and sample the QS door 33 TF. Check out some of the latest pictures below...
- New hoopla channel on MAHFIA.tv
- Blog cam #99 - hoopla pro release surprise
- X Games gallery from MAHFIA
- New hoopla pro models are here!
- Girls Skate Network: Creative Visualizations at Prince Park
- Alana Smith wins Vert Attack 9!
- See The Real Me – Alana: Breaking the Mold
- George Powell - Documentary Short
- ESPN's gallery from the 2015 Combi Classic
- Vans Combi Classic footage