CB Burnside was invited to go and skate at the Quiksilver All 80's All Day Vert Challenge last weekend in Orlando, Florida. From the Quiksilver site: "Some of the biggest names in 80's skateboarding came out to relive the glory days of vert skating, and give the huge crowd at SurfExpo a glimpse into the past. It was a contest, a reunion, and a party all rolled into one." CB sessioned with skate legends, Tony Hawk, Kevin Staab, Christian Hosoi, Andy Mac, Mike McGill, Buck Smith among others. Here are some pics and video from the event. Photo credit: Lee Leal, and Tim Ebaugh.
- New hoopla channel on MAHFIA.tv
- Blog cam #99 - hoopla pro release surprise
- X Games gallery from MAHFIA
- New hoopla pro models are here!
- Girls Skate Network: Creative Visualizations at Prince Park
- Alana Smith wins Vert Attack 9!
- See The Real Me – Alana: Breaking the Mold
- George Powell - Documentary Short
- ESPN's gallery from the 2015 Combi Classic
- Vans Combi Classic footage