The event was great last night in Tokyo at MAPS.. Many of the same faces were there from the Ebina event the weekend before- and some new faces too! The park was fun and the vert ramp was fast, and built well. My friends Mari and Keiko (both Japanese pro snowboarders) were there too, so it was nice to see them again as well. I also got to skate with Gen-Kun, a guy I had skated Encinitas with a couple of years ago. I gave out posters and hung out with the kids for awhile..and we ended the night with a good session on vert and my Dad snapped some photos for us! A big thank you to Takashi who helped coordinate both events, and helped us tremendously with transportation!
- hoopla at the US Open
- hoopla edit on the berrics
- New hoopla channel on MAHFIA.tv
- Blog cam #99 - hoopla pro release surprise
- X Games gallery from MAHFIA
- New hoopla pro models are here!
- Girls Skate Network: Creative Visualizations at Prince Park
- Alana Smith wins Vert Attack 9!
- See The Real Me – Alana: Breaking the Mold
- George Powell - Documentary Short