The event was great last night in Tokyo at MAPS.. Many of the same faces were there from the Ebina event the weekend before- and some new faces too! The park was fun and the vert ramp was fast, and built well. My friends Mari and Keiko (both Japanese pro snowboarders) were there too, so it was nice to see them again as well. I also got to skate with Gen-Kun, a guy I had skated Encinitas with a couple of years ago. I gave out posters and hung out with the kids for awhile..and we ended the night with a good session on vert and my Dad snapped some photos for us! A big thank you to Takashi who helped coordinate both events, and helped us tremendously with transportation!
- Girls Skate Network: Palm Springs Part 1
- Girls Skate Network: Blog cam #93
- NEW hoopla paisley flower cruiser now in stock!
- Mimi visits CHOC Children's Hospital
- hoopla at Exposure 2014
- Resurrection in Ramona recap
- Samarria featured on BET
- Woodward Tahoe w/ hoopla and friends
- Alana Smith wins mini mega best trick at KDC
- Samarria wins Kimberley Diamond Cup!