The event was great last night in Tokyo at MAPS.. Many of the same faces were there from the Ebina event the weekend before- and some new faces too! The park was fun and the vert ramp was fast, and built well. My friends Mari and Keiko (both Japanese pro snowboarders) were there too, so it was nice to see them again as well. I also got to skate with Gen-Kun, a guy I had skated Encinitas with a couple of years ago. I gave out posters and hung out with the kids for awhile..and we ended the night with a good session on vert and my Dad snapped some photos for us! A big thank you to Takashi who helped coordinate both events, and helped us tremendously with transportation!
- New hoopla graphics now in stock!
- Forbes: Why it matters to skate like a girl
- Rapid Fire w/ Samarria Brevard
- 10 multitasking action sports stars
- Alana Smith lands first backflip!
- Push the Prom 2014
- Evelien Bouilliart skates Morocco
- Alana Smith in Teen Vogue
- New hoopla logo tees now in stock
- World of X - Alana Smith